Faculty Research Interests
Gina Alexander, Ph.D.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgResearch Interests
- Efficacy of mind-body interventions for health promotion
- Prevention/management of chronic illness
- Social determinants of health
Glenda Daniels, Ph.D.
- Best Practices in the Gastrointestinal and Endoscopy Setting
- Education approaches to increase Colorectal Cancer Screening
Janie Wells, Ph.D.,
- End stage renal disease in the African American population
- Medical adherence
- Health promotion in the underserved population
Lavonne Adams, Ph.D.
- Nursing Leadership
Kathy A. Baker, Ph.D.
- Quality of life
- Evidence-based practices for the clinical setting
Dennis Cheek, Ph.D.
- Effects of female steroid sex hormones on coronary artery endothelial cells, release of pro/anti-inflammatory cytokines and ATP
- Cardiovascular disease in women and men, the disparities in the risk factors, clinical presentations and treatment of men and women with heart disease and the role of hormones in heart disease