Faculty Research Interests
Monica Jenschke Ph.D.
- Nurse anesthesia education
- Pharmacology and neuroscience
- The effect of aging on postoperative pain
Stephanie Jevas, Ph.D.
- Burnout in the Athletic Training Profession
- Psychological Aspects of Body Image and Disordered Eating
- Prevention and Treatment of Athletic Injuries
Phil Esposito, Ph.D.
- Health and physical functioning among individuals with developmental disabilities
- Atypical or delayed motor development
- Health disparities between individuals with developmental disabilities and their typically developed peers
Dru Riddle, Ph.D.
- Evidence based practice
- Pharmacogenomics related to anesthesia care
Danielle Brimo, Ph.D.
- Metalinguistic awareness
- Relation between language and literacy development
- Syntactic awareness
- Reading comprehension
James Petrovich, Ph.D.
- Veteran homelessness
- Non-traditional housing interventions for people who are homeless
- Qualitative research to understand hidden and vulnerable populations