Faculty Research Interests
Andrea Erwin, Ph.D.
- Sleep disturbances during pregnancy
- Nurse fatigue
Ben Timson, Ph.D.
Preceptor feedback and evaluation of athletic training student clinical performance
Professional communication opportunities for athletic training students
Aesha John, Ph.D.
Examining wellbeing of individuals with an intellectual disability
Emily Lund, Ph. D.
Spoken and written word-learning in children with and without cochlear implants
Nada Elias-Lambert, Ph.D.
- Sexual violence prevention with high-risk populations
- Campus sexual violence
- Bystander focused prevention programs
- Prevention programming at the university level with diverse populations
Jonathan Oliver, Ph.D.
- Human performance, specifically the manipulation of resistance training variables to alter muscle mechanics and the resultant physiological adaptations that occur as a result of chronic training
- Physiological demands of military operations with emphasis on identifying and manipulating training to improve performance and health